Saturday, May 17, 2008

Maiden Voyage - The Living Sea

I've read and heard that the Dead Sea is dead because water flows in but does not pour out. Similarly, Christians are challenged not to become mini Dead Seas.

Otherwise we are full of wisdom but not sharing. Spiritually stout, but not letting our gifts flow.
Holding or worse yet burying our talents.

For the past two years I have been on stage ministering through spoken word. However, there is so much more written word that I am called to share with my brothers and sisters. Therefore, I launch this blog for those who know and love God but also for those who are seeking to know Him.

These entries are written by one but authored by three:
God the Father
Jesus the Son
Holy Spirit (a.k.a. My Comforter).

Come back soon and bask in the Living Sea.

-Brett Lee
Poetry Ministry Blog

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

All I can say is WOW!

~ Shetay Nicole

About

My photo
is a poet and musician who has been invited to perform at the Urban Music Festival, University of Texas, Huston-Tillotson University, DELL, NAACP, state agencies, schools and churches.

Get the Latest Info


Brett%20Lee
Quantcast