Monday, May 26, 2008

Free to Choose

Free to give
Free to live
Free to let them choose.

Connect them to "O" positive
And shake dust off my shoes.
If they refuse -- to listen.

I've gotta care more about you,
than my feelings.
More about life,
than rejection.

Sometimes egos look like prisons
Protecting from offenders
But keeping our dreams locked in.

I write that they might know Him.
Know Him like He knows me.
The One who always listens.
The One who also speaks.

Brett Lee
Poetry Ministry
© 2008

If this article spoke to you send a comment or forward to a friend
(by clicking one of the icons below). Thanks.

No comments:

About

My photo
is a poet and musician who has been invited to perform at the Urban Music Festival, University of Texas, Huston-Tillotson University, DELL, NAACP, state agencies, schools and churches.

Get the Latest Info


Brett%20Lee
Quantcast